What I Never Asked My Dad – And why It Matters Now

 

What I Never Asked My Dad – And why It Matters Now

My dad didn’t like his head being touched. It only came up once, that I remember. He was reading in an armchair when my brother, ten years younger than I, did something boyish, like running up and tousling his hair. Dad lurched away and protected his head, snapping, “Don’t touch my head! … I don’t like people touching my head…”

This was probably the biggest reaction I saw him have, to anything, because his emotions and reactions were always locked down pretty well. Know here what was reason behind this kind of reaction and what was the full story: https://www.clearskycenter.org/what-i-never-asked-dad-why-it-matters-now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Weekend Course on the Tree of Life

Three Ways to Keep Your Meditation Practice Going - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

Attached to Suffering - Following The Script for the Modern Happy Life