How I Cured My Insomnia

 

How To Cure Insomnia

I was no stranger to insomnia. Family lore says that even as a baby, I couldn’t sleep. In highschool I would lay awake the entire night without even a nap. And by my twenties, my sleep was curated by a combination of pills that helped me fall asleep and pills that helped me stay asleep. And when that didn’t work, there was always the failsafe cocktail: Nyquil and Jägermeister.

It was at the end of a meditation retreat and I was exhausted. Not because of the retreat but because, once again, I hadn’t slept the entire time. Know here the complete story how I cured insomnia my Insomnia and what techniques helped me to do so: www.clearskycenter.org/how-i-cured-my-insomnia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Weekend Course on the Tree of Life

Three Ways to Keep Your Meditation Practice Going - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

Attached to Suffering - Following The Script for the Modern Happy Life