Why Anxiety is Worth Getting Excited About

 


Do you ever feel anxious? I do, quite often. But it’s turning into a lot of fun. I’ve realised my baseline anxiety is actually a reservoir, an asset for a really exciting life. I’m learning to transform anxiety into excitement, into desire to really live each moment. And you could too. How so?

 

I remember reading a quote in an Osho book once and hearing repeatedly from my meditation teachers, that anxiety is repressed excitement. Repressed excitement I wondered? Surely not!? That’s not really what science says, is it?

For Guided Meditations and to Know further about “Why Anxiety is Worth Getting Excited About” https://bit.ly/3sIC5dz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Ways to Keep Your Meditation Practice Going - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

A Weekend Course on the Tree of Life

Attached to Suffering - Following The Script for the Modern Happy Life