How To Fit Hours of Meditation into Your Working Days

 

How To Fit Hours of Meditation into Your Working Days

Your time for meditation can be limited. Yet there are ways beyond simple mindfulness that can help you bring your spiritual practice into your working day.

The spiritual teachings and meditation entered my life in a life-changing way while I was living in Japan.

Yet, after just a few months, I found I was using most of my energy for work and commuting. I was struggling to find time to sit in meditation. Often, I had to start work across Tokyo at 7:30 or 8 am. On those days, I was skipping my morning meditation then feeling too tired to sit at night.

Here are some tips to fit your meditation hours into your busy working days: https://bit.ly/3J397dY


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Ways to Keep Your Meditation Practice Going - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

A Weekend Course on the Tree of Life

Attached to Suffering - Following The Script for the Modern Happy Life