Sleepless Nights? A Meditator's Story of Making the Best of Insomnia- Clear Sky Meditation & Study Center

With dread, I looked over at the clock on the nightstand, hoping I wouldn’t see what I knew I would…1:30 a.m.! I’d been asleep for less than three hours, and if this night was like all the nights of the past six months, it meant I was awake for the rest of the night.

It wasn’t always like this. I used to be a sound sleeper. Once I fell asleep, I could sleep for eight hours, waking without an alarm at the same time each morning. But that was before I went through a separation, among a few other major and traumatic life changes.

Here, Dean from Clear Sky tells the story of how changes in his life brought on insomnia, and how he dealt with it. Read more @ https://www.clearskycenter.org/blog-how-use-mindfulness-cant-sleep/


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Ways to Keep Your Meditation Practice Going - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

A Weekend Course on the Tree of Life

Attached to Suffering - Following The Script for the Modern Happy Life