Living in a Spiritual Community- Clear Sky Meditation & Study Center

 Some moments move in fast forward. You blink, and it’s gone. Some moments move more like car accidents, and time seems to stop.

When I smashed my roommate’s vase, it was one of those slow moments.

A shift in the being
Things had started changing a year prior, when I discovered meditation. A friend told me about a retreat centre that was offering a 10-day retreat, and even though I’d

never meditated, I just went for it. Read more @ https://www.clearskycenter.org/how-i-ended-up-living-in-spiritual-community/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Ways to Keep Your Meditation Practice Going - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

A Weekend Course on the Tree of Life

Attached to Suffering - Following The Script for the Modern Happy Life