How to Shift Loneliness by Learning to Say Yes to New Experiences

 

How to Shift Loneliness by Learning to Say Yes to New Experiences

I’m part of an amazing spiritual community and I work with great people and yet, like many of us, I’m prone to this modern dis-ease, loneliness.

The thing is, I recently moved to a new town where I was starting from scratch. Staying busy kept the loneliness bug at bay, for sure. When I wasn’t engaged in some project or other, however, my peace of mind deteriorated and in the end I had to admit that keeping loneliness at a distance just doesn’t work.

Luckily, over the years I’ve learned some tools that helped me explore what was going on. Here, I share some insights that I hope will help others dealing with loneliness: https://bit.ly/3IVc1kZ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Weekend Course on the Tree of Life

Three Ways to Keep Your Meditation Practice Going - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

Attached to Suffering - Following The Script for the Modern Happy Life