Healing my Confusion - how I learned to take action instead of freezing - Clear Sky Meditation & Study Center

 Mindfulness and Clarity Heal Confusion
Do you find life sometimes confusing? Do you sometimes blame your confusion on someone else? Or perhaps you beat yourself up for things?
Me, too.

Do you also like to explore?
Me, too. I invite you to explore this topic with me.

Here’s the insight I’d like to offer: Confusion is a lack of clarity, plain and simple. Fortunately, it is also a choice.

Why fortunately? If it’s a choice, it can be healed, and in fact meditating has shown me that it can be healed. Read more @ https://www.clearskycenter.org/healing-my-confusion/


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Ways to Keep Your Meditation Practice Going - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

A Weekend Course on the Tree of Life

Attached to Suffering - Following The Script for the Modern Happy Life