Five Reasons Your Meditation or Spiritual Practice Might Nt be Going the Way you’d Like - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

 I don’t know about you, but I’d say my spiritual progress has had both ups and, well I won’t say downs, I’ll say plateaus. Now that I think about it, just when I’ve felt like I’m struggling most, that’s often when my teachers have commented how well I’m doing. So who am I to judge the status of my non-self?

Whether we need to know how things are going or not (for them to actually be going well, or not) there are things we can do to increase the chances we’re making progress in our meditation or spiritual growth in general. Read more @ https://www.clearskycenter.org/five-reasons-practice-not-going-part-1/


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Ways to Keep Your Meditation Practice Going - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

A Weekend Course on the Tree of Life

Attached to Suffering - Following The Script for the Modern Happy Life