Loneliness, and How to Shift it by Learning to Say Yes to New Experiences- Clear Sky Meditation Centre

 I’m part of an amazing spiritual community and I work with great people and yet, like many of us, I’m prone to this modern dis-ease, loneliness.

The thing is, I recently moved to a new town where I was starting from scratch. Staying busy kept the loneliness bug at bay, for sure. When I wasn’t engaged in some project or other, however, my peace of mind deteriorated and in the end I had to admit that keeping loneliness at a distance just doesn’t work.

Luckily, over the years I’ve learned some tools that helped me explore what was going on. Here, I share some insights that I hope will help others dealing with loneliness. To Read more visit online @ https://www.clearskycenter.org/3-ways-shift-loneliness/



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Weekend Course on the Tree of Life

Three Ways to Keep Your Meditation Practice Going - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

Attached to Suffering - Following The Script for the Modern Happy Life