How to fit hours of meditation into your working day - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

 The spiritual teachings and meditation entered my life in a life-changing way while I was living in Japan.

Yet, after just a few months, I found I was using most of my energy for work and commuting. I was struggling to find time to sit in meditation. Often, I had to start work across Tokyo at 7:30 or 8 am. On those days, I was skipping my morning meditation then feeling too tired to sit at night. Read more @ https://www.clearskycenter.org/how-to-fit-hours-of-meditation-practice-into-your-working-day/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Ways to Keep Your Meditation Practice Going - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

Discover Your Inner Wisdom with a Western Enlightenment Retreat in Canada at Clear Sky Center

A Weekend Course on the Tree of Life