How I Stopped Being an Anxious Person (and started living) - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

 My default state used to be anxiety, with some fear thrown in for good measure. I don’t know why. For whatever reason, I’m just prone to feeling anxious without any apparent cause.

Over the last 20 years, though, my anxiety lessened as I learned and then practiced meditation. My first experience was a mindfulness meditation workshop. Perhap you can imagine that after living with the suffering of anxiety and fear throughout my life, it was like spotting an island oasis in the stormy seas of life. Read more @ https://www.clearskycenter.org/how-i-stopped-being-anxious/


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Ways to Keep Your Meditation Practice Going - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

Discover Your Inner Wisdom with a Western Enlightenment Retreat in Canada at Clear Sky Center

A Weekend Course on the Tree of Life