Finding Connection in Aloneness - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

 My closest friends know me as dramatic and stressed out. In fact, I’m part of a growing global statistic of people who struggle with depression, anxiety, and–my least favourite–loneliness. I have tried to combat this over the years, by surrounding myself with exciting people, and practicing vulnerability. I’ve tried to make myself a productive member of society. Isn’t this what most of us have been told to do for a successful and fulfilling life? Read more @ https://www.clearskycenter.org/finding-connection-aloneness/


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Ways to Keep Your Meditation Practice Going - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

Discover Your Inner Wisdom with a Western Enlightenment Retreat in Canada at Clear Sky Center

A Weekend Course on the Tree of Life