How Sex and Dharma Healed my Relationship with Women (and Myself)

 We all have individual Dharmic paths that lead towards our own unfoldment. For some, it’s meditation. For others, it’s service. For me, it’s sex.

Well, technically, for me it’s all the above. And, I feel so grateful to have discovered the central role that sex plays for me.

I’m lucky that I live at a center where our Teachers skillfully use taboos as a tool for transcendence, and lucky because sex is such a juicy (pardon the pun) area for healing social conditioning and core hurts around trauma, loneliness, attractiveness. The list goes on… Read more @ https://www.clearskycenter.org/how-sex-and-dharma-healed-my-relationship-with-women-and-myself/


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Weekend Course on the Tree of Life

Three Ways to Keep Your Meditation Practice Going - Clear Sky Meditation Centre

Attached to Suffering - Following The Script for the Modern Happy Life